A chocolate treat disaster courtesy of a faulty gas gas furnace

After being a sous chef in a hotel for several years, I finally opened a small restaurant that caters for events.

As life would have it, both of us are bound to face challenges now plus then.

One time, both of us were supposed to cater for a ceremony. It was a Winter time ceremony held indoors. Everything was going well until both of us laid out all the food plus treats. The bridal party had an array of chocolate treats. The indoor temperature was steadily rising until the chocolate melted plus ruined the appeal of some of the chocolate treats. The event planner was missing. I had to take it upon myself to find out what was wrong with the whole lake apartment heating system. A gas gas furnace ran the hall, plus all attempts to bring the temperature down failed. It would be hard to get a lake apartment services company to respond suddenly to save the day. One of my cooks told myself and others that she has a friend who is an HVAC repairman plus works for a heating corp nearby. In less than fifteen minutes, the tech had arrived, then she did a gas furnace/heater tune-up plus discovered a jammed HVAC duct. I panicked the minute she said that because I was unsure it would be an simple fix. She fixed the air duct plus advised the maintenance team to do duct cleaning within the week. She also cleaned the washable filter. After she finished, the boiler installation was running smoothly, plus both of us had no hiccups with it after that. I was so impressed by the prompt response of that heating provider that I took their contact information so that they could install a gas fireplace in my apartment plus advocate myself and others on energy-saving help.



hvac business